Monday, January 4, 2016

Search Engine Optimization Success


search engine optimization tricks

After listening to hours and hours of video, reading seo tutorial after seo tutorial, I began to understand. Things became quite clear, that there is no trigger to pull that will cause your web page or site to automatically appear for the search phrases you want them to necessarily.

So, what can I do to help my more than 100 customers put their businesses at the top?
I spent a great deal of money and time debating and determining the best answers to these questions only to find that there is more than one answer.

That answer changes from day to day, and company to company. I started testing each pages content based a list of specific criteria that has been put together be the industries top professionals.

The results were clear. The Rumors were true. Google no longer bases primary scoring factors on original or keyword rich content. Most of the fix it quick SEO tools out there would have you believe that this is still the case.

I have put together a strategy that has put my pages on top in less than a month.
I'm charging my clients less than $500.00 per site to get them listed on Google and Bing at the top, and fast.  But that's not my reason for putting these words together. I am also teaching each company or their webmaster how to do it themselves. And it not difficult. It just takes persistence.

If you would like to learn more about how this works and how you can do it for your company and get the same results I did, simply go to my contact page. at http://pdx-design.com/search-engine-optimization.html


search engine optimization







No comments:

Post a Comment